- Easy installation.
- Multiple site management is built-in. Assign different system users to different sites.
- Multiple access levels.
- Open authoring. Allow or disallow users to work on others' content.
- SEO-friendly URLs and meta-content management.
- Site content syndication feed.
- Mobile system access and alternate mobile presentation for content is built-in.
- Robust file and image settings, including image sizing and batch uploads.
- Extensive site member control, including registration, login and member session management.
- Spam filter and CAPTCHA built-in for site input interactions.
- Easy-to-use template engine.
- Page caching for performance.
- Built-in sections to easily group and order content and assets together for display as needed.
- Built-in external feed integration.
- Page tagging and tag cloud support.
- Built-in support for popular WYSIWYG editors.
- Robust event management and organization for static or recurring events.
- Easy integration and support for the popular video engine sites (YouTube, Vimeo and Viddler.)
- Very detailed system control and security settings.
- Themes – improve how it looks. Extend the CMS by easily integrating your own designs.
- Plugins – improve how it works. Extend the CMS by easily integrating your own functional plugins.
- Easy-to-use API that let's you "break out" of the CMS and build your own integrated custom scripts.
- Easy updates. The CMS checks back at home base for any current system updates.